Graduate to a New Ford
Who is Eligible for this Incentive?
In order to receive the $500 discount, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- Undergraduate Student – Must be currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours and be in “good academic standing” at an accredited 4 year college/university, junior college, community college, or trade school. (If in between semesters – summer or winter break – you must have been enrolled the semester prior or be enrolled for the upcoming semester.)
- Recently Graduated – If you will be graduating between May 1, 2017 and January 2, 2018, you must have completed all requirements for graduation.
- Graduate Student – Must be currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours with an accredited graduate school program. (If in between semesters – summer or winter break – you must have been enrolled the semester prior or be enrolled for the upcoming semester.)
You’re Eligible! Now What?
In order to receive the $500 discount, you must provide one of the following:
- Proof of enrollment (copy of class schedule, copy of transcript, letter from the registrar’s office confirming enrollment).
- For incoming Freshmen, a letter of intent no more than 6 months old will be accepted.
- Copy of degree/diploma
- Letter from registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree earned. You must have completed all graduation requirements.
- Copy of final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
*Program #36236 –$1,000 Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new 2017/2018/2019 model year Ford or Lincoln vehicle. Must take retail delivery from dealer stock by August 31, 2018. Not available on Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Ford GT, Focus RS and F-150 Raptor and 2018 model year Lincoln Navigator. May not be used with other Ford or Lincoln private offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. See dealer for complete details and eligibility.